Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dee's Bows Review

Dee's Bows 
​Looking for a place that has bows, tutus, jewelry and more? Then Dee's Bows is the place for you! All of her items are very reasonably priced and VERY affordable! She has a wide variety of different types of bows such as Spike Bows, Loopy Bows, Bug Bows, Corkers, Bottle-cap Bows and more! You can also buy flip flops, crayon rolls, Diaper Cupcakes, bags, and chap stick from her!! Her turnaround time is 2-4 weeks, but can be faster. Shipping is only $2.00 on the 1st item and then only 50cents for each item after that up to $5.00. (Can't beat that!) All sales are final, but if you have a problem with an item, just let her know and she will work something out. Dee's Bows holds contests and giveaways often on her Facebook page as well!! So if you are a friend you have a good chance at winning something for your princess!!! You can find links to Dee's Bows at the bottom of this review.

Background:
"I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids. I started making tutus and bows for my little princess as well as friends and family. I got tired of paying $5.00 for one little bow. I feel everyone should be able to have nice/cute things for their kiddos. But with the cost of most of them it's almost impossible to pay $5.00 for one thing. That is why my prices are so low. If I wouldn't pay $5.00 for one bow, why should you? Check out my collection and if you have any questions, feel free to ask." ~Dee's Bows

Dee's Bows Bow Review:
I received a Purple Tinkerbell Fairy bow, a small green bow with yellow accents, and a white princess clip with pink writing to review. Both the bows are on strong alligator clips which is a must have trait for the bows I get for my girls. They are very active and if the clip is not strong they will slide right out of their hair. My daughter, Madyson, immediately wanted to put the Tinkerbell Fairy bow in her hair. She loved it!!! I have to say it's one of her favorite bows and we have a lot of bows!! The princess clip is simple but very cute!! Because its white with the pink writing, it goes with a TON of my girls outfits. The green bow is the perfect size for my youngest daughter, Faelyn, who is 18 months old. Some of the bows I have, are a little large for her and in my opinion are just too much bow. The shipping was pretty fast on the items. I have also won bows before from Dee's and her customer service has been excellent. One of the bows I won came damaged and she immediately offered to send a new bow out to replace it. (Even though it was a freebie.) Overall we were extremely please with the items and service from Dee's Bows. She definitely gets an 5 star rating from us! 
 Purple TinkerBell Fairy Bow
 Green Bow with Yellow Accent
 White Clip with Princess written in Pink (Hard to get a good picture because of the flash)

Find Dee's Bows at:
Email:bowsbyanna@yahoo.com

**This review is 100% of my truthful, honest opinion.I was in no way compensated or paid for this review**

No comments:

Post a Comment