Thursday, December 2, 2010

NEILMED NASAL FLO NETI POT VIDEO CONTEST!!

The One Who Knows The Secret

NEILMED NETI POT ON FACEBOOK is having a video contest! And I have entered it...I don't enter a lot of these kinds of contests because I don't usually do too well. LOL But I'm giving this one a shot!! You can visit Neil Med Neti-Pot on Facebook and click on the contest tab to vote for my video! All votes are greatly appreciated. The contest is also based on youtube video views, I've included the youtube link to view my video there. I know we have some awesome fans! I'm always willing to help you out in return...so just leave me your link and I'll vote for you too! :) Wish me luck........

NeilMed Nasal Flo Neti-Pot is by the way a great product...it clears you right up and you don't have the side affects you do with OTCs. I was shocked at how well it worked...and immediately shared it with my family and friends who also tried it and were very impressed as well. Watch their facebook page...you never know when they might be giving them away again! :)

Facebook Contest: http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/68294/voteable_entries/9764746?order=votes&ref=mf
Youtube Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szMD9wMyaYs

No comments:

Post a Comment