Wednesday, August 25, 2010

HardToTopToys.com Review (18+)

HardToTopToys.com Review (18+ only)


Disclosure: Please do not continue to read this review if you are under the age of 18. 






Are you looking for a little spark in your bedroom? Need a little something to 'spice' things up? Then HardToTopToys is the place for you!! HardToTopToys.com has over 3000, count them, 3000 items!!! They carry 'Leg Avenue' outfits which you may have seen at stores such as Spencers. And if you are looking for something fun and funny for a bachelorette party HardToTop is the place to shop!! Another HOT item on their website is the 'secret pole' which can be used for flirty fun or aerobic exercising. I have seen TONS of adult product websites and I can tell you HardToTop is the cheapest I have EVER found. Seriously great prices and the customer service is fantastic! Juli is always there to help if anyone has a question or needs anything. She can be contacted on facebook or through her email which is listed on her website. She is one of the nicest ladies I know. Be sure to fan her facebook page (link below) so that you will be able to join in her games, auctions, and giveaways! They are SO much fun!! You don't want to miss out ladies!!




About the owner:


Juli started the business because she wanted to be able to work from home, and do something fun. She used to work for an adult store on PCB, and was amazed at the prices that people would pay for the sometimes 'crazy' things. Her mission is to deliver the same products that the big stores sell at better prices and with friendly customer service. 




Trinity 7 Inch Slim Silver Vibrator Review








I received the Trinity 7 inch Slim Vibe from a contest I won on HardToTopToys.com's facebook page. It shipped very fast and came discreetly in a box delivered by FedEx. I am a young mother of  two and have never owned a product of this nature. It does not come with batteries, so you will need to purchase some to have ready!! I would recommend rechargeable batteries as you could end up spending a fortune if you enjoy the product as much as I do. Haha! The vibration is adjustable with an easy to use dial located at the bottom of the device. You can turn the dial for low vibration and gently increase it up to a pretty powerful vibration. It is also relatively quiet as well, even at it's highest setting. The one I received is small but perfect for someone like me. I don't have the desire for something huge. It is slim and sleek, and not vulgar looking (in case one of my kids happens to stumble upon it). A good friend of mine told me that this particular product is also good for more experienced users as well. I also found out that vibrators are good for people who have a lack of sex drive. The vibrations help to stimulate blood flow and increase pleasure leaving you wanting more. So even if you think it's not for you, it may be. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!! It's a must have!



Visit the webpage here:


http://www.hardtotoptoys.com/


Fan their Facebook page here: 


http://www.facebook.com/pages/HardToTopToyscom/145274425488220?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment